Thursday, February 25, 2010

Second move

I've now moved for the second time in half a year, and I hope it is the last time for a few years. I've also got a new job so there has not been very much done on any of the simulation projects. At the moment my computer is standing behind a wall of boxes and are inaccessible. But the good news is that the new apartment is big enough to have one room as a dedicated office, so when I get everything up and running I will be able to work relatively undisturbed. However that is still much to do before I get to that point. Walls to paint, shelves and lockers to be assembled and tons of stuff to be places where it belongs. I hope this will not take too long as I'm itching to get back to FSW.

6 comments:

coz said...

do you have a beta version out for free flight??
im loving the video and cant wait for this add-on to come out
best of luck

Daniel Berlin said...

No, not at the moment. Due to resent events in my life I've not been able to do much work on FSW lately but I hope things will get back to normal soon.

Although nothing is decided yet, I have plans for a very limited demo version.

JP LeFranc said...

Been following the development of this for some time... can't wait to see what comes next!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daniel

Is the project still running?

Hope so.

Greets,
Marius

Daniel Berlin said...

It's still running but at a VERY slow rate.

Anonymous said...

is this still happening